Friday 15 March 2019

Guest Presenter on Meeples & Miniatures Podcast episode 263


The Meeples & Miniatures Podcast is the UK's longest running podcast about tabletop gaming.

Starting way back in 2007, the podcast has now reached it's 263rd episode. As a patreon supporter of the podcast I put my name in to the hat to be a guest presenter and lo and behold my name was picked and so for episode 263 I joined show hosts Neil Shuck and Mike Hobbs for a 3 hour blether about tabletop gaming and in particular, I give a brief overview of the Warhammer Underworlds games, Shadespire and Nightvault.

So make yourself a brew, grab a packet of biscuits and sit yourself down for a listen.

You can find the podcast on iTunes or by clicking on the following link: -

Meeples & Miniatures Podcast Episode 263

4 comments: