Tuesday 28 February 2012

They were soldiers - once

But after a dose of Vergeltungswaffe 4.........



They have become the Walking Dead, mindless automotons, whose only purpose is to add the living to the ranks of the Dead.

Yup it's the Strumzombies from the German Starter Set for the Incursion Game by Grindhouse Games











I'm sure my arm is around here somewhere



If you look closely you can actually see through this guy.....


So that just leaves the Bomberzombies (Sturmzombies with naval mines implanted into their bodies) and Hans the Hunter (Doctor Hugo Von X's oldest child and his earliest guinea pig for his experiments - what a lovely father) to do and that is the German Starter Set complete.










4 comments:

  1. Nice Zeds, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bloody love them! Nazi Zombies. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these figure, you did a great job on them but I can't be tempted......

    ReplyDelete