Friday, 6 May 2011

Carronade 2011





Well  Saturday 7 May 2011 sees the first of, in my opinion, the 2 "big" wargame shows that take place each year in Scotland. We have Claymore in August but on Saturday the Falkirk club will be hosting Carronade 2011.

Click on the link for the Club above and that will take you to their web page which advises that 30+  from across the UK, including the likes of Gripping Beast and Warlord, and 30+ clubs from all over Scotland and the North of England will be in attendance.

Your roving reporter will be there and I will look to get pictures of as many of the games that I can (alas I can't stay for the whole show, due to a family party later on that day) but I will endeavour to get them posted here for your perusal as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to pictures, have a good show and party.

    ReplyDelete