Saturday, 7 May 2011

Carronade 2011 Pics Upload No. 1

Well a lot of nice eye candy to look at from today's show at Carronade in Falkirk.

I'll post these initial pics up now, in no particular order, or preference and will post more later assuming I haven't had too many shandies at this family party that I'm away to now.......

I have tried to keep a note of what was what but apologies in advance if I mis-label any!!

Critical Mass Games/ Wigan Wargames Club - Gruntz 15mm sci fi



Border Reivers - "The Affair at Elswick" (A Very British Civil)




Glasgow & District Wargames Society - Somerled's Last Stand 1164 (28mm Dark Ages)





Kirriemuir Wargames Club - "A Norse! A Norse! My Kingdom for a Norse (28mm Dark Ages)

Buchan Wargames Club - Aces High (1/72nd scale WW1)

DWARF - Warhammer Fantasy Battle Bretonnians v Daemons of Chaos(28mm)
(Sorry guys I thought I took a picture of the massive Castle - maybe catch it again at Wappinshaw!!)


Bathgate Wargames Group - Dr Who: The Atlantis Paradox



Dunfermline Wargames Club - "Assault on Kirrimagus" (Warhammer 40K)

Aberdeen Wargames Club - "The Hunt for the Tsar" (28mm)

Heroquest Game - Sorry didn't catch the Club name

Gripping Beast - Saga Demonstration Game (28mm Dark Ages)

Angus Wargames Club - Call of Duty (28mm Modern)


Stirling Wargamers- "The Hobbit" (Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game)

Loads more pics to come but I'll have to leave it there for just now



5 comments:

  1. Great photo's, looks like a great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! That looks an impressive tournament day. The Gotha in 1/72nd... I´ve never seen one used for wargaming. More pics!!!
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, some lovely stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was a great show relly enjoyed it.

    Cheers

    Willie

    ReplyDelete